We can provide handyman service while the changeover is in process, so you don’t have to rely on a separate service for little repair jobs that are too small for most firms to respond to.
This is convenience for your tenants, letting them spend more time enjoying their vacation.
Handyman service includes:
- Repairs to closet doors
- Hanging curtains and shades
- Screen repairs (not replacement)
- Outside door and latch repairs
- Bed frame repairs
- Replacing leaking toilet tank valves
- Replacing toilet flush valves and flush handles
- Clearing clogged drains, toilets and garbage disposals.
- Handyman Service: $75 – Up to one hour. Plus parts + NJ Sales Tax. Each additional hour $50